Recently, we’ve discussed the importance of foot care for diabetic patients and how to identify some of the causes of foot pain. To learn more about these topics, visit the links below. For more information on foot health or to schedule a podiatry consultation, call Family Foot Center today at (718) 767-5555.
- For recommendations on foot care for diabetics visit U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- Take a look at this article from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, to learn more about arches and flat feet.
- View this guide for tips from the National Institutes of Health on foot care and diabetes.
- The American Diabetes Association provides helpful information on how feet can be damaged by diabetes.
- Learn more from the American Academy of Pediatrics in this article about foot injuries.