With proper hygiene and the right foot wear, your feet will stay feeling and looking great. To learn more about caring for your feet, explore the resources below:
- Read this helpful Web MD article to learn about shoes that are bad for feet.
- Learn about choosing athletic shoes at AAPSM.org.
- Explore some common athletic foot injuries and learn how to prevent them at Medscape.com.
- Get the scoop on heel pain at Foot.com. If you experience heel pain, schedule an appointment with your podiatrist.
- Learn about hammertoes, including what they look like and what causes them, in this comprehensive Mayo Clinic article.
Contact Family Foot Center at (718) 767-5555 for more information on foot ailments and care.