If you’ve found our recent posts about foot health useful, check out some of these links for more tips and ideas for caring for your feet. If you are in need of a podiatrist, Family Foot Center can help. We’ve been providing quality podiatric care to the New York City area for 23 years. Call us today at (718) 767-5555 to make an appointment.
- Visit this page to learn how Pilates can be an effective way to stretch, exercise, and care for your feet.
- Caring for feet with bunions can be difficult, but it’s important to exercise them. Try some of these exercises for feet with bunions.
- If you’re not sure whether you need to see your podiatrist, take a look at these five reasons that indicate that you should.
- HowStuffWorks.com gives you some more ideas for stretching and caring for your feet.
- Patients with diabetes should not underestimate the role that having healthy feet can play in their overall health. Here’s an article from the Lower Extremity Review that explains the connection between healthy feet and diabetes.